The following articles were written by Dr. André Saine, the Dean of the C.A.H., unless mentioned otherwise. Please check back periodically for more articles.
- NEW » The Homeopathic Emergency Guide—A Quick Reference Handbook to Effective Homeopathic Care of Thomas Kruzel, N.D., 1993.
- NEW » Homeopathy: Principles of the New Medicine. Adaptation and Comments on the 6th Organon. of Edouard Broussalian, Volume 1. Geneva, Switzerland, 2014.
- NEW » Fasting: Signs and Symptoms—A Clinical Guide of Trevor Salloum, N.D., 1992.
- NEW » Homoeopathy in Medicine and Surgery the German edition of Edmund Carleton, 1913 (Homöopathie in Praxis und Klinik von Dr. Edmund Carleton. Leer: Grundlagen und Praxis GbmH & Co., 2007)
- NEW » Textbook of Materia Medica the German edition of Adolph Lippe, 1866. (Handbuch homöopathischer Charakteristika. Eine Arzneimittellhre für die Praxis. Stuggart: Karl F. Haug Verlag, 2003.)
- What is Homeopathy?
- NEW » A Letter from Hahnemann
- NEW » Prescribing for cases with serious pathology
- NEW » An Address by Samuel Hahnemann, Delivered before the Paris meeting of the Gallican Homoeopathic Society held on September 15, 1835
- NEW » Homeopathy Has Nothing to Do with Eclecticism
- NEW » Homeopathy without Hahnemann
- NEW » Some Interesting Anecdotes about Case Taking and Case Analysis
- Bioccular Transcerebral Iontophoresis
- An Open Letter to the Members and Trustees
of the American Institute of Homeopathys
- The Essential Role of Homeopathy in Wholistic Health Care: Case Reports
- To Master a Discipline, We Have to Start from its Roots Upwards (Part I)
- How to Become a Homeopath (Part II)
- Is it not Part of the Deal in Promoting a Method of Practice to also Demonstrate its Efficacy? (Part I)
- Homeopathy is a Natural Science in its Purest Sense (Part II)
- Our Noble and Beloved Carroll Dunham
- My First Case With a 200 D
- Pure Homeopathy: Our Legacy from the Great Masters of the Past
- The Rational Basis of "Nature Cure"
- Keys for Becoming a Successful Physician
- The Heart and Soul of Medicine
- Against Divisiveness
- Homeopathy versus Speculative Medicine - A Call to Action
- Drawing a Line in the Sand: Homeopathy or not Homeopathy
- Isopathic and Other Pathological Prescribing
- The Causes of Failure in Homeopathy
- Clinical Experiences
- Hering's Law: Law, Rule or Dogma?
- Homeopathic Treatment of the Multiple Sclerosis Patient
- Aloe Socotrina - A Most Valuable Remedy in Need of Rediscovery
- Personal Experiences With Homeopathy In Obstetrics
- Why Surgeons Should Be Compelled To Study Homeopathy
- The Rights and Duties of Homeopathy
- The Practice of Our Art
- Pure Homeopathy Defined An Address on the Question:"Is the Homeopathic Remedy Always Sufficient to Relieve Suffering in Incurable Cases"
- Is Pure Homeopathy, Alone and Unaided, Able to Cope with, and Overcome Puerperal Disorders and Complications?
- Pure Homeopathy, Progressive Homeopathy and the True Homeopathician
International Debate about Genuine Homeopathy versus Speculative Medicine
In December 2000 an old debate in homeopathy was restarted. This debate centers on the value of genuine homeopathy (or fundamentalism?) versus pluralism (or speculative tendencies?). Dr. André Saine was at the core of this debate.
If you want to suggest any article or need further informations about the articles listed above, contact us.
Dean of the Canadian Academy of Homeopathy Dr. André Saine is a graduate of National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon and has been the Dean of the Canadian Academy of Homeopathy since 1986. He has taught homeopathy extensively in North America and Europe for over 25 years to health care professionals.
Advanced Chronic Prescribing is taught by André Saine, D.C., N.D., F.C.A.H. who is a worldwide leader in the field of homeopathy.